TERMS AND CONDITIONS
HANSA GOLDEN CRISP SEIZE THE LIGHT CAMPAIGN – ATL (DIGITAL)
PROMOTIONAL COMPETITION RULES
- This promotional competition (“Seize the Light Competition”) is run by The South African Breweries (Proprietary) Limited (“Promoter”) and is open to all persons of 18 years or older, resident in South Africa, except the employees and their immediate families of Promoter, Promoter’s advertising and promotion agencies and associated companies.
- The Competition is limited to Hansa Golden Crisp Twitter page only.
- Participation by all entrants (“Participants”) constitutes acceptance of these rules.
- The Competition Rules may be amended by the Promoter, by giving reasonable notification at any time during the Competition Period.
- The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or cancel this Competition in its entirety and/or its value.
- In the event of an amendment, alteration and/or cancellation the Promoter will not compensate any individual for any reason whatsoever.
- These rules and any amendments thereto will be interpreted by the Promoter only.
- The Competition commences on 02 August 2019 and will end no later than the 30 September 2019 (“Competition Period”).
- To enter the Competition, Participants must engage with HGC’s social media content, as indicated in the competition post/content. Participants will then be asked to verify their age, name, contact details and delivery details. The Prize will only be awarded after the winner verification is successfully completed by the Promoter. Failing successful verification, the “winner” will be disqualified and a substitute winner may at the discretion of the Promoter, be selected. The Promoter will not compensate the disqualified winner in any manner.
- Participants stand a chance of winning one of:
- 100 Hansa Golden Crisp merchandise kits or,
- 80 Hansa Golden Crisp branded hoodies, accepted electronically. Winners will be awarded one merchandise kit or one hoodie only. The winners will be selected and announced on a weekly basis. The merchandise kits or the hoodie will be delivered to each of the winners in the last week of August (no later than 31 August 2019) for August winners and the last week of September (no later than 30 September 2019) for September winners, after the notification and verification process has been completed.
- Prize: Each merchandise kit contains the following:
- Kit A: 4 x HGC branded ladies socks, 3 x HGC branded men’s socks, 6 x HGC multifunctional headgear, 6 x HGC branded towels, 3 x HGC
- inflatable beer holders and 3 x HGC branded back pack cooler bags.
- Kit B: 2 x HGC branded ladies socks, 2 x HGC branded men’s socks, 4 x HGC branded multifunctional headgear and 4 x HGC branded towels.
Prize: The 80 HGC branded hoodies come in the below sizes:
- 20 x Medium Hoodies
- 20 x Large Hoodies
- 20 x Extra Large Hoodies
- 20 x Extra Extra Large Hoodies
- Participants stand a chance to win one prize only (either merchandise kit A, merchandise kit B or a hoodie).
- Entries not received timeously will be disqualified (and therefore will not be included in the draw).
- Prize/s not transferrable, exchangeable for cash or for an alternate prize.
- The Promoter may make media announcements / publications of the names / photographs of Winner/s, provided that any Winner/s may expressly elect to decline this. The Promoter reserves the right to carry out audits in respect of any Winner/s to verify their eligibility.
- In the event of a dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All Participants and Winners indemnify Promoter, its associated companies (directors, officers and employees) and agents, against any / all claims for any loss or damages, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, arising from any cause whatsoever from their participation in any way howsoever in this Competition.
- Competition Rules can also be found on the Hansa Golden Crisp Facebook Page.